Stand G40 | 16-17th October 2022
The Team has been working very hard to prepare for The Pharmacy Show this weekend. We are excited to meet everyone there and tell them the good things about Charac! Find us at Stand G40 to talk to our team and know more about how Charac can help to digitise your pharmacy. With our most recent partnership with Positive Solutions, NPA, and Royal Mail Health, Charac is the one platform you need to digitise your pharmacy.
Moreover, we are also holding an exciting competition for you to participate with a chance of winning a 12-month subscription to Charac for FREE. Talk to our team if you’d like to register for the competition.
Full Competition Terms & Conditions
Charac Ltd (“Charac” or the “Promoter”) is offering you the opportunity to win 1x subscription for one year (the “Prize Draw”). Please read the below Terms and Conditions which will apply to the Prize Draw. In entering the Prize Draw you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Charac, their group companies or family members, or anyone else Charac deems to be professionally connected to the Prize Draw.
- To be entered into the Prize Draw, you must:
Visit the Charac G40 stand at The Pharmacy Show 2022 and scan your attendee pass between 09:00-18:30 on 16th October 2022 and 09:00-16:30 on 17th October 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”) or have completed the ‘Self-Pay Diagnostic in Community Pharmacy’ survey.
- Entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted and you will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. No purchase is necessary. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry.
- Charac accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incorrect, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be chosen at random by Friday 18th November 17:00 by a randomised computer process from all valid entries which are received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions within the Prize Draw Period.
- Each winner will receive one 12 month subscription to The Charac App for their pharmacy (branch), this will include the 3 modules: 1. Prescription Ordering Service 2. Appointment & Consultation Booking 3. RM Delivery. The subscription is for one single pharmacy branch. The prize does not include charges for use of Royal Mail Services and postage and delivery processing fees will still be charged. Private services appointments & consultations commission rates will also still be charged.
- The Prize has a retail price of £1440. Charac accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize that are not expressly included in the Prize. The Prize will be set up to an account and address in the UK in accordance with the winner’s choice.
- The winners will be notified by Charac by way of an email and given details of how to claim their Prize. The winner will have 14 days from the date of being notified to accept their Prize and start the registration process. Please check your email carefully to ensure that you do not miss a message from Charac.
- If the winner does not provide the required information to Charac within 14 days of notification, then that winner shall forfeit their Prize and Charac shall be entitled to award the Prize to an alternative winner in accordance with the process described in paragraph 7 above.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Prize is subject to availability. Charac reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of the same or higher value in the event that the original Prize offered is not available.
- Subject to paragraph 15 and without prejudice to the Promoter’s data protection obligations under relevant law, the Promoter shall make available upon receipt of a written request to email@example.com the winner’s surname, county (or city) and the winning entry.
- Entrants to the Prize Draw can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry) by writing to: Charac Ltd, 24a Nottingham Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1EU, object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 16. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 14 to competent authorities upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
- Charac reserves the right at any time to void, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Charac in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Charac shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, mechanical issues, diversion of aircraft or other operational incidents, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Charac accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. Charac further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Charac under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Charac Ltd, 24a Nottingham Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1EU.
You May Also Like
Tuesday the 22nd of August, 2023
Thursday the 25th of May, 2023
Sunday the 3rd of November, 2019
Thursday the 21st of September, 2023
Thursday the 26th of October, 2023
Monday the 21st of August, 2023